Saturday, August 18, 2012

The House of the Lord

"For behold, I have prepared a great endowment and blessing to be poured out upon them, inasmuch as they are faithful and continue in humility before me." -Doctrine & Covenants 105:12

Today I was able to take part of a great blessing the Lord has prepared us. I was able to go through the Birmingham Temple and make very solemn and sacred promises with the Lord, from which I will receive great and wonderful blessings. Needless to say, it was a very special experience to me. An experience where I could not control my emotions. I don't want to cheapen the experience with my words, or inability to express it eloquently enough. So I will post some pictures and let the visuals speak for themselves.

Dad and I prior to going in. 


Me after going through. 

Mom and I prior to going in. 
Ashley and I prior to going in.


1 comment:

  1. You are going to be such a great missionary! Love you, bro!

    ASH

    ReplyDelete